Monday, March 23, 2009

Irisa went for her Hep-B (2nd dose) jab











Mar 23, 2009
Irisa went to the polyclinic for her Hep-B jab this morning.. Oh my, she cried loudly when the nurse jab for her.. Luckily I wasn't around as I am afraid of seeing the needles.. Great-grandmother take the initiative of carrying her as she said that we should carry her close to our chest to make her less 'frightened' during the jab and thus the big task is given to her... I waited outside while Daddy and Great-grandmother carried her in... Luckily by the time she came out, she stopped crying... Heart pain.. And yes, she now weighed 4.5kg+.. That is a good weight... Less measured for her height was 57cm, compared to the 49cm when she was born.. Oh, I am starting to worried that Mummy will be shorter than her in future...
Above were pictures of Irisa playing with Daddy while he changed her diapers.. Mummy being the camera women... She is so cute... We love her..

No comments:

Post a Comment