Thursday, April 9, 2009

Irisa went to Expo - John Little Fair with Daddy, Mummy & 'Lao Ma'


















April 8, 2009
We brought Irisa together with my grandma to Singapore Expo for the John Little Sale. Went there to get bedsheet for ourselves & grandma.. Bought some sleeping tops & pants for irisa too (since it was a good bargain) Wanted to see if can get something else for Irisa but seems like those stuff there, especially the toys have to wait til Irisa is at least 6months old then she will know how to play. Practically the whole trip was ok, Irisa was rather obedient and stayed in her pram, looking around the exhibition hall while Mummy was busy shopping about. I guess she was starting to feel restless and lethargic when we were almost done buying. Lucky me, I had such a dearie for daughter.. Everyone is always complementing how good gal she is. I guess i must haf done a lot of good deeds in my previous life to have such a cute and sweet gal. I love her lots man!! (else than hubby)

No comments:

Post a Comment