Thursday, September 30, 2010

Irisa New Stunt

This whole week we stayed at my aunt's plc cos Daddy went overseas for 1 week. In terms of marketing, eating is a whole lot easier cos it is a mature estate. Luckily for Irisa, there is someone to play with here as well. (cos mummy tummy getting bigger and heavier lo)


There we were, watching a variety show on Channel 8 about slimming. It showed them doing stretching, push up etc.. And there she was, forcing my uncle to follow her imitating all the steps from TV. Suddenly someone doing the Push-ups and she follows.. Watch the video til the end and you can burst out in laughter...

The nxt day, I was packing all the stuff and getting ready our barang to go home. I told her to take her backpack to keep all the toys outside, without expecting her to really do it. End up she slots all her toys into the backpack pockets, front & back. And brought me all those tt can't be put in. Oh my, she is really getting more grown up.. I cant wait for lil brother to come out & see how she will care & dote on him.. My precious angel is growing up day & day. Sometimes it is getting so fast tt I didnt even realised it..

No comments:

Post a Comment