Saturday, April 30, 2011

My little gal growing up at a fast pace


Latest Art Project from Playgroup
Happy Labour Day Card - Week 5
Easter Egg - Week 4
She came back, telling me. Mummy, its Egg! My Xiao Bao.. so cute of her.
Then she says, Mummy, later u cook for jiejie eat, k?
And after she learnt how to do the eyes, nose and mouth. Did u see her draw eyes, nose and mouth on her Labour Day card?


Oh, did i mention that she was punished by the teacher the day before. All because she kept on coming down from the chair and then back to the chair at school. Despite several warnings, she continue to do so. In order to stop her and worried that the other kids follow, her teacher take her chair away.
End up she didnt want to go in to school the next day when the same teacher standing at the door. Only after i hold her hand, she walk in with me and run off when she sees her friends..

A day out straight after school. Went for some nice fishball noodles at Simpang Bedok.
Went Metro Expo Sale & Tech Expo. Then to Ipoh Old Town for dinner.
And off to Kovan for some ice cream indulgence. My little gal can choose her own flavour - Darkie Crunch. I think the reason she choose cos the little balls of chocolates on top of the gelato resemblence the colourful sprinkles on the muffins she ahd previously.. Enjoy my gal.


See how she does the 'nice' expression....

No comments:

Post a Comment