Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Irisa is getting smarter and better at expressing herself



























May 23, 2009

Irisa knows how to grab her toys now.. She is getting better at it. I think sooner, she will learn how to grab my necklace, hair & watever we are taking near to her. Last friday, grandma called me on my Hp when I was at work. In the background, I could hear Irisa's voice screaming for attention.. It was a mixture of scream n talking = squeals... When passed the phone to her for the first time, of cos I tried to talk to her, she kept silent. But for the next 2 times, she really did respond and coo & squeal to me. She seems to be so different from other babies. Just so smart... So we tried again when I reached home, using the cordless phone intercom and same thing, she responded by coo-ing and with lots of squeals.. cutie gal..


Over the weekend, Grandpa came to visit as he haven got a chance to see dear irisa... Irisa stil haven warm up with him but still talks excitedly when grandpa talk to her..



















May 26, 2009

Today Daddy took a lot of photos of Irisa. She seems to be so excited and just keep laughing and making different poses for daddy. I guess today Daddy wants to be camera man... And after Irisa's bath, she just started talking out of a sudden.. (initally was daddy & mumy talking and she just wan to join in though she is drinking milk) Once she finished her milk, she jus talked non-stop... SUch a sweet and gute gal.. Seems like telling me wat she haf been doing for the day...

1 comment: