Thursday, May 7, 2009














May 6, 2009
Irisa had a 'biscuit-ful' day... I tried to let her play with the biscuit sticks and oh my, she really know how to hold and eat it. From the pictures, can't really see the biscuits cos I make it just nice for the length for her to suck and lick as don't want her to accidentally poke herself... She really enjoy it man.. And when I took it away, she threw tantrum as if she have not had enough of it. And again, I gave her later in the evening, she scream even louder when I took it away.. Oh, I think I will not give her any biscuit for the moment til she is 4 months old as she is too glutton already...






May 7, 2009
We have a fun time in the morning after she wake up for her feed.. I keep making "mama' and 'nehneh' to stimulate her into imitating me.. And a few tries she seems to be able to mimic what I was saying.. It was a tiring process as I have to keep repeating it. But overall, it was worth it!!!
May 8, 2009
Time to go back to work is getting nearer. Today I went to NTUC with Irisa and Grandma.. It was a short short trip but irisa really enjoyed in her 'mercedes'... She was grabbing the teat of her pacifier thru the whole marketing trip and I took a snap cos she was so adorable. As if telling me that if she is not suckin on to it, I cant take it away.. She is just so adorable.. Towards the end of the maketing trip, she made some noise and we put her pacifer in and she doze off within a while.. Such a dearie...

No comments:

Post a Comment